If you want to be fit, you don’t work out once a week. If you want to get your soul fit, you exercise it regularly. Faith Training is a series of spiritual exercises we encourage you to do through the week.
1 Corinthians 12-15
There’s something powerful about walking with God together. This season FOF goes through 1 Corinthians 12-15 with each other. As we do, add this Faith Training plan to your devotional life.
1 Connect in 2s or 3s
Invite someone to do the plan with you. Ask them to invite someone too.
- Connect together weekly.
- Debrief the Bible engagement plan.
2 Bible Plan
- Read or listen to the Bible Passages each week.
- Suggested memory passages for moderate and intense tracks are asterisked.
Each reading or week, ask 3 questions:
- What’s connecting with me in this passage?
- What's troubling or confusing to me?
- What's 1-2 questions I'd like to ask about it?
Journal or pray through your responses (Faith Training journals available at FOF) and debrief weekly together.
1 Corinthians 12-15 is about how God’s Spirit comes to us together. May God’s Spirit come to you!
Additional tools, studies, and resources we recommend.