If you want to be fit, you don’t work out once a week. If you want to get your soul fit, you exercise it regularly. Faith Training is a series of spiritual exercises we encourage you to do through the week.
Faith Check Guide
Take this Lent to reflect, renew, and recommit to Christ and his Body with the FOF Faith Check Guide. The New Testament says we should examine ourselves. This short assessment will help you gauge how you’re growing spiritually and reveal possible next steps.
Weekly Bible Plans
This year we're exploring the basics of what Christians believe. Christians are different. They can't help it. When you’re born again and filled with the Spirit, it changes you. Using our 5-day reading and devotional plans, we're digging into ancient creeds as a window for an alternative, Christ-like view of reality.
1 Bible Plan
- Scan the QR code below to download the YouVersion app. Set Fellowship of Faith as "My Church."
- Start the suggested plan on YouVersion. You'll be notified each time a new plan releases. Plans are released weekly and typically last 5 days.
- Invite someone to do the plan with you. "Friend" David Gaddini to do the plan with our pastor.
- After each daily reading, take some aspect of the plan and put it into play.
- Ask God to strengthen or transform you in some aspect, memorize a passage, or choose to live in a God-directed way.
Additional tools, studies, and resources we recommend.