If you want to be fit, you don’t work out once a week. If you want to get your soul fit, you exercise it regularly. Faith Training is a series of spiritual exercises we encourage you to do through the week.
Spring Faith Training
This season FOF is unpacking 1 John: John, the last of the living apostles, wrote a follow up to his gospel explaining the ways that people misunderstood and misinterpreted the message of Jesus. As we do this, add this Faith Training plan to your devotional life.
1 Bible Plan
- Read the John reading plan featured by FOF in YouVersion each week. Plans are updated here. Plans are 6 days with weekends as rest days.
- Find a Bible reading plan that studies the gospel of John.
2 Connect in 2s or 3s
- Invite someone to do a plan with you. Ask them to invite someone too.
- Connect together weekly.
- Debrief what's interesting, what's convicting, and what's confusing.
- Each reading or week, ask 3 questions:
- What's connecting with me in this passage?
- What am I going to do about this?
- Who am I going to share it with?
- Journal or pray through your responses.
People of Light, People of Darkness Bible Plans
Read how John's gospel was intended to be understood through his letters
Last Will & Testament Bible Plans
Unpack Jesus's final words to his disciples as told by John
Additional tools, studies, and resources we recommend.
The Bible App has over 2,000 different translations and versions of the Bible, for free!
A streaming library of more than 20,000 Bible study videos for leaders to share with their people.
BibleProject produces 100% free Bible videos, podcasts, blogs, and educational Bible resources.