Mondays @ 7-9pm (WORSHIP/TEACHING AT 7PM, OPEN-SHARE GROUPS AT 8PM)
No registration is required!
Attendance is for all even if you have not pinned any one issue down. There is no official start or end date, so come whenever you are ready and we will get you settled! Read below for more!
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ centered program and safe place to come to learn that Jesus loves us and wants to help us to repair and heal from our sinful and broken selves. We come together to worship Jesus and learn Steps and Principles based on Biblical Tools to discover freedom from guilt, grief, shame, anger, resentment, fears, co-dependency, addictive behaviors, and more! All are welcome!! No issue is too small or too big! Give us six weeks and we can show you a new way of living!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Group Information
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups CAN:
- Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, strengths, and hopes with others that are also going through a Christ-centered recovery.
- Provide you with a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up, or habit and who will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular Step each week.
- The leader will also follow Celebrate Recovery’s “Small Group Guidelines,” listed below.
- Provide you with the opportunity to find an Accountability Partner or a Sponsor.
- Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week.
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups Will NOT:
- Attempt to offer any professional advice. Our leaders are not counselors. At your request, we can provide you with a list of approved counseling referrals.
- Allow its members to attempt to “fix” one another.
Click to download additional information about all of the topics that we can help with.
FOOD AND BODY IMAGE ISSUES
FREEDOM FROM ANGER
LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP ADDICTION
PHYSICAL/EMOTIONAL AND/OR SEXUAL ABUSE FOR WOMEN