Rock Children's Ministry
For infants - 5th grade
love god. love others. grow in faith. serve the world.
Kids matter to God. At The Rock we help your kids meet Jesus as kids. Each week we create an environment that uncovers how great God is, and how your child can follow him.
What they'll learn
Basic Bible stories, what God is like, his rescue plan for us and the world, and the meaning of the sacraments.
What they'll experience
Loved by God, connection to Jesus, their identity in Christ, compassion towards others, and connection with the church.
What they'll do
Hear Bible stories, read it themselves and memorize parts of it, sing songs, play games, develop a personal relationship with Jesus, learn what it means to be a disciple, and serve others.
Bible Boot Camp is going Virtual!
We can’t wait to see how this summer grows your kid’s connection with God and gives them an opportunity to serve their community.
Supply Pack Pick Up
- Saturday July 11th from 10-2 pm, come to Fellowship of Faith anytime between 10 am and 2 pm for supply pack pick up! We will have obstacle courses set up, so be ready to work for your supply pack…and maybe get wet too!
- Facebook Live at 10:00 a.m on July 13th-July 16th!
- Join us live for videos, worship, and Bible teaching.
- The rest of the schedule is up to you!
- Each day will have many activities for your child to do (with instructional videos available.) All of the needed supplies are included in your supply pack. There is even a Mission Deep Blue snack for each day!
- Don’t forget the Bible Boot Camp Daily Challenge!
- Each day, there will be a Bible Boot Camp Daily Challenge to help serve others in our community. Post a picture of your family completing the project on our Rock Facebook page for a chance to win a daily prize.
Even though The Rock isn't meeting in person this summer due to Covid-19, virtual ministry is happening.
- Check us out on YouTube. You'll find short videos with weekly lessons and do-at-home projects.
- Sign up for The Rock e-news. It's filled with snapshots of where we've been and where we're going.
- Get the Parent Cue app.
- Follow us on The Rock Facebook page. Besides getting the latest information, it's our main hub for connecting.
Sunday Mornings this Fall
Each week, we create an environment at the Rock that uncovers how great God is, and how your child can follow him.
Check-In and pick-up
Check your child in under the big banner that says “The Rock." If it’s your first time we’ll take a few moments to get your information and answer questions. Our staff would love to meet you and can even give you a tour. We’ll also take your cell number so we can notify you if you’re needed.
Children in 4th and 5th grade will be dismissed once The Rock is finished. Please pick up children infant-3rd grade as soon as the service lets out.
Rock teachers are dedicated to the Rock kids and helping them grow in Christ. Our leaders and volunteers are screened and pledge to care for your child in a safe environment with attention given to their individual needs.
Infants - age 4 | Sundays @ 9 & 10:30am
Trained staff and volunteers share Jesus in a number of age-appropriate ways including stories, crafts, and games.
Preschool - 5th Grade | Sundays @ 9am
The Rock opens with a large group gathering including music and games, followed by a small group time divided by age. Sunday mornings include singing, teaching, projects, games, memorizing Bible passages, and more. We’ll help your child experience God’s story and make it their own.
Each month typically features a field trip, special event, or service project. Here's what's coming up soon:
- July 13-17 | Bible Boot Camp. A week-long day-camp that goes virtual this year. Details to come!