they broke bread in their homes
The Acts 2 community of believers did more than worship together. They built relationships over shared meals in their homes.
What it Looks Like
Table Dinners are monthly meals with 8-15 people on a weekend night.
- Dinners are based on geography. Meet others from FOF in your area.
- Hosts provide a main dish. You bring a side.
- Dinners are diverse in age and life stage. Bring the kids. All ages meet.
- Dinners typically last about two-and-a-half hours.
- When you register, your name will be shared with a Host in your area. He or she will reach out to you with specifics.
- Meet people. Build relationships. Eat food.