FOF is open for in-person worship. Come in-person or join us on livestream via Facebook Live.
If you choose to come in-person, please observe the following:
- Wear a mask. Masks are available at FOF, but we encourage you to bring your own.
- If you're sick or exposed, worship from home until you're given the all-clear.
When you come inside, you'll notice the following safety protocol in place:
- Custodians are cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Seating is expanded into the coffeehouse area to allow for those who wish to distance.
- Offering buckets are located at doors instead of passed.
- The Rock Children's Ministry and Boulder AM Student Ministry currently aren't meeting in-person, but Rock Google Classroom and Boulder AM Classroom are open. Parents, we encourage you to bring your kids to worship. Overflow seating gives kids plenty of room to run and the front office is open if you need a quieter space.
Prefer to worship from afar?
Jesus calls his followers "salt" and "light" to the word. Here are some ways you can be salt and light during Covid:
- Check in on your neighbor. Make sure they’re doing okay.
- Check in on someone who’s elderly or at risk. Go grocery shopping for them or help in some other way.
- People have lost jobs and paid working hours. Buy them groceries. Help with a bill. Share your plenty in their time of need.
- Be a non-anxious presence for someone else. Many people remain shaken and afraid. Share a hope in Jesus that’s bigger than disease, bigger than death. People want good news. Give some to them.
- Pray for someone. Send a card, text, or email. Call and ask if you can pray for them on the phone.
- Pray. Period. Against fear. For opportunity. For someone at risk.
- If you want to help someone, do so directly or email Pastor David Gaddini at email@example.com
- If you’re struggling emotionally, spiritually, or financially, email Pastor David Gaddini at firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s a whole church here willing to help.
E-News Sign Up
Stay up to date on everything happening at FOF. Sign up for our e-news today!