FOF is open for in-person worship. Come in-person or join us on livestream via Facebook Live.
If you choose to come in-person, please note the following:
- If you're sick or exposed, worship from home until you're given the all-clear.
- Governor Pritzker has recently reinstated a mandate for mask-wearing in indoor places. However, the Il Dept of Public Health has since updated their understanding the mandate to state: “The free exercise of religion is exempted from the face covering requirement.” As such, mask-wearing is not required, but we encourage anyone to wear one who wishes to do so. Masks are available at FOF, but we encourage you to bring your own.
When you come inside, you'll notice the following safety protocol in place:
- Custodians are cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Seating is expanded into the coffeehouse area to allow for those who wish to distance.
- Offering buckets are located at doors instead of passed.
Prefer to worship from afar?
Jesus calls his followers "salt" and "light" to the word. Here are some ways you can be salt and light during Covid:
- Be a non-anxious presence for someone else. Many people remain shaken and afraid. Share a hope in Jesus that’s bigger than disease, bigger than death. People want good news. Give some to them.
- Pray for someone. Send a card, text, or email. Call and ask if you can pray for them on the phone.
- If you want to help someone, do so directly or email Pastor David Gaddini at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re struggling emotionally, spiritually, or financially, email Pastor David Gaddini at email@example.com. There’s a whole church here willing to help.
E-News Sign Up
Stay up to date on everything happening at FOF. Sign up for our e-news today!