End-of-Life Speed Dating
Sunday, October 22, 6:30-8pm
Participants move between five areas that are important to end-of-life planning, all on a clock:
(1) Planning your funeral service - Pastor Dave
(2) Making funeral arrangements – Colonial Funeral Home
(3) Will & Estate planning – Dionne Lovstad-Jones, LCMS Foundation
(4) Powers of Attorney – Natalie Barber, attorney with Tobin, Ramon & Barber
(5) Hospice Care – Mariann Hisel, FOF Parish Nurse
At each area you'll hear a lightning talk, ask your questions, and set up any future “dates” you’d like to make. There’s no pressure to take next steps. Just a great way to get info on end-of-life complexities.
Dinner provided at 5:30pm. Contact Pastor Dave with questions.
Fellowship of Faith partners with the LCMS Foundation to assist in the gift and estate planning process. Dionne Lovstad-Jones, FOF's LCMS Foundation Gift Planning Counselor, will be leading the seminars and is also available to set up a one-to-one appointment. All services are free and confidential. Contact Dionne at 219-380-1034 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the LCMS Foundation visit https://www.lcmsfoundation.org