Faith Training - Mild
Maybe you're new to spiritual practices, struggling to find regularity in devotional practices, or in a season of life where time is at a premium. The mild track is designed to help you get started.
- Watch the Faith Training video.
- Read and interact with the daily Bible Verse on social media or in the YouVersion app.
- Do the Spiritual Fitness Assessment on your own.
Faith Check Part 5: Reignite God’s kingdom mission
We don’t see outreach as one component of the church. We see it as every component. We believe the Church is God’s agent for bringing his restoration to a broken world. His call is not for us alone and Fellowship of Faith exists for something bigger than itself. As each of us are called to be disciples, so each of us are called to make disciples. Discipleship means pouring ourselves into this call.
I commit to: Be a witness. Disciple others. Ignite the mission.
Questions for the week:
Reignite God’s kingdom mission
- I feel a burden for people who are far from God or have misconceptions about him?
- I regularly pray for those who don’t know Jesus or have misconceptions about him?
- I engage in 60 second conversations with people I don’t know at FOF or connect with people I don’t know on FOF livestream and social media?
- I regularly share my faith with others or engage in spiritual conversations?
- I invite people to FOF?
- I encourage my family & friends to take part in FOF or engage in other aspects of Christian life and community?
Set a goal to turn a no into a yes.