Kids matter to God. At The Rock, we help kids meet Jesus as kids.
Each week we create an environment that uncovers how great God is, and how your child can follow him.
1st – 5th Grade | On Summer Break
Sunday mornings include singing, teaching, projects, games, memorizing Bible passages, and more. We’ll help your child experience God’s story and make it their own.
Toddler – Kindergarten | Sundays @ 9 & 10:30am
Trained staff and volunteers share Jesus in a number of age-appropriate ways including stories, crafts, and games. Busy Bags are also available for your child to take into church. Just pick one up at The Rock.
Quiet Room for Parents with Infants | Sundays @ 9 & 10:30am
A quiet room is available for parents with infants. Worship is streamed in via TV.
Check-In – Check your child in under the big banner that says “The Rock.” If it’s your first time we’ll take a few moments to get your information and answer questions. We’ll also take your cell number or give you a pager so we can notify you if you’re needed.
Ministry Time – Kids open with a time of worship. Birthdays and special events are celebrated. Afterwards they’ll break into age-appropriate classes where they’ll learn Bible stories, do crafts, and practice memory. Our leaders and volunteers are screened and pledge to care for your child in a safe environment with attention given to their individual needs.
Pick-Up – Children 7 and older will be dismissed once The Rock is finished. Please pick up children 6 and younger as soon as the service lets out.
Bible Boot Camp
Bible Boot Camp is an interactive camp where kids learn about Jesus and what it means to follow him! If focuses on fostering spiritual growth and disciplines, building leadership and confidence, and developing team work and community. Bible Boot Camp is a week-long adventure where kids meet Jesus as kids!
Pre-K – 5th grade (entering in the 2018-19 school year)
6th – 8th graders can serve as a junior officers, high school & adults as officers
- $30 – 1st Child, $60 – Family Until July 8th
- $40 – 1st Child, $80 – Family After July 8th
- Brand New Attenders (Children who have never attended our Camp before) = free.
Registration opens June 17th-July 8th
- Come any Sunday morning and look for the sign marked “The Rock.” Our staff would love to answer any questions and give you a tour.
- Once you register at The Rock, you’ll receive our Rock e-news each week with snapshots of where we’ve been and where we’re going.
- Most weeks your child will receive a Take-It-Home worksheet that includes upcoming events.
- Contact our director, Becky Williams, at email@example.com.